Happy Trails

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Travel Tip Tuesday: Dirty Clothes Solution

So often when traveling, we spend forever packing our clothes to make everything fit perfectly in our suitcase.  Then, when things are dirty, we just throw it in a bag.  I hate carrying around that second bag and figuring what to do with it at the end of the trip.

Thanks to my mother-in-law and a great REI sale, we've started using Eagle Creek Pack It travel folders to pack our clothes.

They are these great folders that help you fold your clothes and keep them compressed.  I have some in different colors to help separate my pants from tops.

I've just recently started carrying around a third folder...for those dirty clothes.  Not only do I not have another bag to lug around, my dirty clothes are separated in a manageable way into that third pack-it and fit into my luggage without issue.

They even fit in my travel backpack!

This tip courtesy of Kristy and Terri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my ramblings. I appreciate you!