Happy Trails

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday Travel Tip: I'm Tired of Buying Water at the Airport


It's hard laying out $4 for a bottle of water at the airport...at least for me.  That's why I've started bringing my water with me.  
Now, I know you can't bring a bottle of water through security, but you can bring an empty bottle.  I'll often bring a full bottle from home, drink it on the way to the airport, and empty it before I get to security.  They don't care if there are trace droplets of water left in the water bottle.  Some airports like Boston, San Francisco, and Chicago are providing patrons with a water bottle hydration system.  Otherwise, just refill at the water fountain.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my ramblings. I appreciate you!