Happy Trails

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Now you too can have a School Toilet playset

While I was in Switzerland over Spring Break, I went into a toy store.  Along with the many handcrafted toys, they also had the School Toilet Playset:


Now you too can have a School Toilet playset:  just click here

The Village Shoe Shop and Street Market Set should also not be missed.

Make sure, however, not to forget the Father at Home set.
Victor Tailbury is very keen on doing crosswords and planning what he's going to do next in the garden. He likes nothing better than to sit on the sofa with a puzzle or magazine to study the lovely gardening ideas.  This Sylvanian figure comes with a sofa and accessories including a plant, picture frame and magazines.
Add this Father At Home Set to your Sylvanian Families collection, a great way to encourage imaginative play.”

You’ll have to forgive me.  Playing with the Hamburger Wagon has made me feel greasy.  I’d better wash up.


It just makes me laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my ramblings. I appreciate you!