Happy Trails

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Travel Tip Tuesday: Compression Bags

How have I lived the last few years not knowing the wonderful invention called compression bags?  Seriously...these are space savers!

I'm sure they won't work on jeans or any fabrics that don't fill with air, but they can really make a difference with cottons and my jacket.

Here is a before and after Kris and I did whenever testing these to figure out if we should return them:



After seeing our overflowing bag go from unable to be closed to having extra room, we were sold.  Plus - Academy carries a great two pack for only $9!

You don't need a vacuum for these puppies...just stuff and roll!

Check out this great Magellan Outdoors Compression Bags 2-Pack:
(Just make sure you don't make your bag too heavy so you don't get charged for extra weight.)

Happy packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my ramblings. I appreciate you!