Happy Trails

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Travel Tip Tuesday: Travel Itinerary Template and Binder

Whenever I travel, I plan it out.  I create a binder that has all of our printed documents, itinerary, terms & conditions of my credit card/travel insurance, and other notes in one place.  I store address labels, stamps, and a spare pen inside (ballpoint is best for writing out postcards).

I also have these documents stored somewhere on the web (Google Docs, online email, Dropbox, or SugarSync) in case something were to happen to my binder.

I personally prefer a soft, floppy binder as it will fit easier into my backpack.

Here's what my binder looked like for our trip to northern Europe:


If you'd like to use a copy of our blank travel itinerary, you can make a copy of your own from Google Docs.  Just click here and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my ramblings. I appreciate you!