Happy Trails

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Travel Tip Tuesday: Packing Solution = Eagle Creek Pack-Its

A while back, we started using Eagle Creek Pack It travel folders to pack our clothes. 


They are these great folders that help you fold your clothes and keep them compressed.  I have some in different colors to help separate my pants from tops. 

Kris is anti excess.  He doesn't like carrying bags in bags, but he uses these too.  They just make you pack much more efficiently and help you utilize your packing space.

I've just recently started carrying around a third folder...for those dirty clothes.  Not only do I not have another bag to lug around, my dirty clothes are separated in a manageable way into that third pack-it and fit into my luggage without issue.

Pack Its come in three different sizes, but only the small and medium size fit in carry-ons. 

We even got a Pack It for my friend (and co-worker's) birthday.


They even fit in my travel backpack!

1 comment:

  1. I took a screenshot as a reminder to get these. I'm an OCD packer so I'm convinced that I NEED these. How nifty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my ramblings. I appreciate you!